The U.S. Department of Education is clawing back $15.6 million worth of COVID-19 funding from Flint Community Schools.
Michigan school districts risk losing $42M in federal funds for approved projects due to a revised deadline by the U.S.
The U.S. Department of Education is clawing back $15.6 million worth of COVID-19 funding from Flint Community Schools.
At least 27 districts across Michigan stand to lose $42 million in pandemic aid after Linda McMahon said she would rescind an ...
Michigan Superintendent Dr. Michael F. Rice said the state could lose more than $40 million that was approved to be used for ...
GENESEE COUNTY, MI – Some Flint-area schools have begun announcing closures for Thursday, Feb. 13, in preparation for inclement weather and poor road conditions. A winter weather advisory issued ...
The Trump administration has pulled back nearly $42 million in federal funding for Michigan schools, impacting 27 districts.
The Trump administration’s call to move up a deadline for K-12 schools to cash in on COVID-era funds could cost Michigan ...
Michigan had been pre-approved for projects they were told the federal government would reimburse them for. The U.S.
Another issue with the deadline change is MDE has already distributed $24.2 million to districts based on reported spending, and the remaining $17.8 million of pre-approved funds may not be paid out.